Robin has over 25 years local and international experience in workplace relations and human resource management. He began his career with Evans Deakin Industries Limited, Queensland. He has since worked in senior management positions in industrial relations for BP Australia Limited, MIM Holdings Limited and Theiss Contractors Pty Ltd.
Robin’s practical experience covers a range of industries including heavy engineering, construction, oil and gas, mining (coal and metalliferous), building and transport (road & rail). He represented a major construction company in the Royal Commission into the Building and Construction Industry.
Robin provides strategic and tactical legal advice and its practical implementation in relation to workplace change, disputes and workplace bargaining. He has significant practical experience in restructuring, cultural change management and day to day human resource issues.
You can contact Robin on (07) 3839 8244 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill has practised as a lawyer both in Queensland and Victoria. He has over 20 years experience as a lawyer in litigation, dispute resolution and workplace relations. Bill acts for clients in the mining, transport, sugar, meat and building and construction industries on a wide range of employment law and industrial relations issues.
His expertise covers all areas of employment and industrial relations including drafting employment contracts, anti-discrimination and sexual harassment matters, general protections applications, termination of employment, industrial disputes, workplace health and safety incidents and workplace health and safety prosecutions.
You can contact Bill on (07) 3839 8244 or email him at email@example.com
Rohen has over 15 years experience as an advisor across all areas of employment, industrial relations and discrimination law, including:
- the negotiation of collective industrial instruments in unionised environments;
- industrial disputes and in particular enterprise bargaining negotiations disputes;
- managing employment due diligence activities for both vendors and purchasers and implementing solutions to deal with any employment related issues arising in the context of the sale of businesses;
- the negotiation of
Key Employeecontracts in the context of business sales – in particular in respect of restraints of trade and
- the negotiation of executive employment agreements consistent with ASX requirements and ASX Listing Rules;
- unfair dismissal applications;
- defending breach of contract claims;
- defending and prosecuting restraint of trade proceedings;
- defending unlawful discrimination claims (both in the employment context and in the provision of services generally).
- prosecution proceedings for breaches of industrial instruments or the federal workplace relations legislation.
Prior to starting Franklin Athanasellis Cullen with Rob and Bill, Rohen was a Partner, and the head of the Brisbane Workplace Relations Team at a National Law firm. Rohen has particular experience in the mining industry, transport (and particularly rail) industry; construction industry, energy industry, sugar industry and in acting for State and Federal Governments and their various Government owned enterprises.
Significant clients Rohen has recently advised or acted for include QR National, Queensland Rail, Felix Resources, YanCoal Australia, Minerva Mining Pty Ltd, Ensham Resources, Golding Contractors, Downer, PETRONAS, Bundaberg Sugar, Queensland Treasury, the Fair Work Ombudsman and Queensland Health.